why does windows messenger keep crashing as soon as i start it up

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows/facebook messenger is constantly crashing as soon as i start to type, sometimes i dont even get that far, its since the anniversary upgrade, and its o microsoft lumia 950 windows 10 mobile

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
windows/facebook messenger is constantly crashing as soon as i start to type, sometimes i dont even get that far, its since the anniversary upgrade, and its o microsoft lumia 950 windows 10 mobile

If you're talking about the Facebook Messenger, i find that it runs a bit hot sometimes. Particularly if you're one who tends to send and receive a lot of messages. I'd advise giving your phone a soft reset and continuing with your business.

Soft Reset
The soft reset is the same thing as pulling your battery (on devices where that is possible). This method will not remove anything at all from your phone and is completely safe to attempt in any problem situation.
You perform the soft reset by having your phone turned on. Then press and hold the volume down + power buttons until your phone vibrates and restarts. Note that you should not touch the device screen during the process (not even when the 'slide down to power off' prompt appears).

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa