Blue screen of death(infinite loop)

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi -,

After the windows defender and cumulative update of windows 10 on 18th Aug 2016, I used my system for sometime, next day morning (19th) and kept it on charge and went back to sleep. I wake up after 3 hours and turn on system from the sleep that time it went into infinite blue screen loop and it continuously says that it is trying to recover by restarting but it end up coming to the same blue screen after 10 min. This looping happens in each 5-7 min, if I keep my laptop on for sometime. Also, the major problem is that after this happens I am not even able to go to advance settings(bios/update or recovery) on my sony vaio SVE model.

If anyone knows the solution please do let me know @ <redacted>

Thanks!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
For your own safety, please do not post personal details such as email address on public forums.

UEFI boots so fast most people miss their chance. For Vaio you need the F2 key.

Try starting from powered off, Hold the F2 key and tap the power button. Hopefully this gets you in. It works (except with F4) on my Dell.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos