Just start last week. Emails that arrive on 950xl show sender, subject, but body of email is blank.

cceresoli

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I am running 10.0.14393.67 and firmware version 16236. So it is the strangest thing, the body of emails show as blank on most emails. Send self test email and again blank. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the email account several times. Using IMAP account(GoDaddy). I was on the insider program with the latest build, blow everything away with recovery tool, went back to latest production, and still same issue. I can see the body of email on desktop and on other devices, but not on my 950xl using AT&T service, although Wi-Fi is enabled. This just started happening last week. Only thing I can think of is that is around time update came out, but I am not seeing other threads on this issue. Any help great appreciated as this issue esssentially makes my phone a paper weight...

** Outlook version 17.6965.41052.0

Last edited:

cceresoli

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I have now tried other IMAP accounts and have same result. I have not tried Outlook or Gmail account(will do later today though) and I have not tried other types of devices other than Win10 OS. I did try setting up a different device, 950 as opposed to my main 950xl, running same OS and same version of Outlook and the same thing happens, email show sender, subject, but will not display body of email. I will also try using email account in IMAP format with Galaxy S5 and post results shortly. I submitted ticket thru feedback hub this morning with screen shots.

cceresoli

Jul 26, 2016
Visit site
I now have the IMAP account installed on Android email client, works great. All content is displayed, which is an important thing for an email client to do. Outlook email client on same device does not show anything in body of email, says "This message has no content"

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon