Outlook issue on windows phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Just got the update of Windows 10 on my lumia 535. Disappointing must say .... It was my camera not working when updated to Windows 10 ( after a looooooonnnngggg wait ). It seems to be rectified now..... its outlook not syncing after the anniversary update.
Please Microsoft. Do something ... if this is what the trend is after another update it might be the phone unable to dial a number !!!!!

Attari

Aug 18, 2016
Visit site
I finally found a way to fix it, it took me 3 soft resets to make it work.. I have a lumia 1520, and I pressed on the down volume button + the lock button, and kept my hands no there, even if it rebooted, I kept my fingers on them... When I did that, It gave me a black screen with a "!" explanation mark, then after a few seconds, it loaded everything, and now the push server is working.. Not only that, the games that stopped working, are now working. Facebook messenger, did not even want to load and it worked now.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Just got the update of Windows 10 on my lumia 535. Disappointing must say .... It was my camera not working when updated to Windows 10 ( after a looooooonnnngggg wait ). It seems to be rectified now..... its outlook not syncing after the anniversary update.
Please Microsoft. Do something ... if this is what the trend is after another update it might be the phone unable to dial a number !!!!!

try a soft reset first, and then maybe also change password

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon