Outlook mail and calender app won't work

nithinRaj-730

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
In my lumia 830, the mail and calender app won't update after the windows 10 update. But the version which I had works fine. So I waited hoping that this problem will be solved with the anniversary update. Yesterday I update my phone to w10m anniversary update and then hard reset twice. But still I can't update the mail and calendar app, and the worse thing is the app shows it won't open until the update. The app downloading just stops after reaching 12mb. An error code 0x80200056 is showing. Please help me.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Couple of things...

When you first updated and Outlook went wonky, did you restore a backup? Did you ever Reset after and not use backup? Might be worth a try.

Possibly you could have a bad bit in your Registry. I'd try a trip to WDRT and update back to AU with no restore from backup along the way.

nithinRaj-730

Jan 26, 2016
Visit site
Couple of things...

When you first updated and Outlook went wonky, did you restore a backup? Did you ever Reset after and not use backup? Might be worth a try.

Possibly you could have a bad bit in your Registry. I'd try a trip to WDRT and update back to AU with no restore from backup along the way.

I, did a hard reset right after the anniversary update , and did it again when I found the problem persist. Both times, i wasn't use the back up.

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
It will likely still be at 8.1 and you will have to use Upgrade Advisor or Insider to get back to 10.

I haven't tested WDRT in some time, but last report was it puts you back to Factory ROM at device release.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire