i have nokia lumia 920...this is the first coming smartphone in nokia it was good.. suddenly my phone did not work.. i dont know what happen...i was trying to charge but its useless its not gonna charge..when i turn it on it was dead. what shoud i do?? when im trying to go to technicians they will say motherboard of my phone was damage. i dont know what's the damage is the motherboard or the battery..can you help me please or when can i buy a motherboard?? of nokia 920?? im here in jeddah k.s.a
    08-21-2016 07:33 AM
    i have nokia lumia 920...this is the first coming smartphone in nokia it was good.. suddenly my phone did not work.. i dont know what happen...i was trying to charge but its useless its not gonna charge..when i turn it on it was dead. what shoud i do?? when im trying to go to technicians they will say motherboard of my phone was damage. i dont know what's the damage is the motherboard or the battery..can you help me please or when can i buy a motherboard?? of nokia 920?? im here in jeddah k.s.a
    the technician you took it to didn't have it? Ask them as they would know best where to find one

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-21-2016 09:43 AM