Changes to outlook / live mail have caused email not to work on my Windows 7 phone.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

My Bell email account has been changed over so now email is not received in the live email account. So I setup Bell email on my Windows 7 phone with the info from Bell (imap) and it starts to synch, but then the Live email starts to synch and they both just sit there (until the battery dies on my phone). How do I get the Live email to not synch? Or how do I remove email from my live account? Or what can I do to get email to my windows 7 phone?

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Deleting the email account in question is impossible without a hard-reset IF it's the same one you used in registering your phone. I'm not familiar with WP7 so I can't guide you through the acccount removal process.

However, I suggest you make another post for alternative Email clients for WP7.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
My Bell email account has been changed over so now email is not received in the live email account. So I setup Bell email on my Windows 7 phone with the info from Bell (imap) and it starts to synch, but then the Live email starts to synch and they both just sit there (until the battery dies on my phone). How do I get the Live email to not synch? Or how do I remove email from my live account? Or what can I do to get email to my windows 7 phone?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234