Why can't I see the app control buttons after latest windows 10 update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a Nokia Lumia 635 and have updated to windows 10 anniversary. The app control buttons are now masked by the three system control buttons at the bottom of the screen, so you can't use the delete, sync etc buttons.
In messaging the pop-up keyboard masks the typing line so you cannot see what you are typing in portrait mode.
When using the BBC News apps the text is rendered in a huge font which makes the app unusable.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a Nokia Lumia 635 and have updated to windows 10 anniversary. The app control buttons are now masked by the three system control buttons at the bottom of the screen, so you can't use the delete, sync etc buttons.
In messaging the pop-up keyboard masks the typing line so you cannot see what you are typing in portrait mode.
When using the BBC News apps the text is rendered in a huge font which makes the app unusable.

There's a ticket signaled and opened in MS assistance for that screen iussue seen on particular size phones like that. For now try reducing text scaling in Display settings and then rebooting

GoldenVision

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Thanks for the help - I have tried rescaling but although the text is smaller the app control icons at the bottom of the screen are still masked by the system icons bar. I guess I'll just have to await the next 'fix' from MS.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss