I'm not entirely sure if it's related but earlier today, like a fool, i managed to spill some of my drink on my type cover for my surface pro 3, i cleaned it up no problem but now i've noticed some of the keys aren't as bright as the others?
    The keys are u-p, k,l 8 and 9 so it's just a patch where the light doesn't look as strong, i would however say that they are lighting up but it's hard to tell.

The keys work fine other than that, does it have something to do with the drink i spilt? Is there any way it can be fixed?
    08-22-2016 10:52 AM
    I'm not entirely sure if it's related but earlier today, like a fool, i managed to spill some of my drink on my type cover for my surface pro 3, i cleaned it up no problem but now i've noticed some of the keys aren't as bright as the others?
    The keys are u-p, k,l 8 and 9 so it's just a patch where the light doesn't look as strong, i would however say that they are lighting up but it's hard to tell.

The keys work fine other than that, does it have something to do with the drink i spilt? Is there any way it can be fixed?
    I'm guessing the drink has made the lights dirty so less light is shining through
    I think you can clean the keyboard with alcohol

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    08-23-2016 01:40 AM