Ever since the anniversary update and/or the update following the anniversary update we are getting raiser errors when printing to HP Laserjet printers M201/202 and P1606dn. Also the Panini VisionX 30 that we use to scan checks for deposits has a driver issue that is currently un-resolvable according to Wells Fargo. Reinstalling the drivers, even from the disc, does not resolve the issue. The Windows provided driver contains the issues and repairing the driver with installation does not fix it.
    08-22-2016 04:13 PM
    Ever since the anniversary update and/or the update following the anniversary update we are getting raiser errors when printing to HP Laserjet printers M201/202 and P1606dn. Also the Panini VisionX 30 that we use to scan checks for deposits has a driver issue that is currently un-resolvable according to Wells Fargo. Reinstalling the drivers, even from the disc, does not resolve the issue. The Windows provided driver contains the issues and repairing the driver with installation does not fix it.
    you could try rolling back to the threshold version - but the days elapsed might be too many
    The websites don't have additional drivers? And reinstalling the software doesn't work?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-23-2016 01:49 AM