i have the 1520 when i have my phone in my pocket it freezes and it wont work when i touch it

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

If I change things in my settings, my phone will freeze. If I turn glance screen on it will freeze. And at random times it just freezes while it's locked and it's kind of annoying. I really want to be able to use my glance screen and stuff on my phone that's cool but it freezes...will a hard reset fix it? Or anything at all can help my problem I would be grateful. Thank you

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
If I change things in my settings, my phone will freeze. If I turn glance screen on it will freeze. And at random times it just freezes while it's locked and it's kind of annoying. I really want to be able to use my glance screen and stuff on my phone that's cool but it freezes...will a hard reset fix it? Or anything at all can help my problem I would be grateful. Thank you

check if it happens when data is off or when Cortana is not on the start screen

Factory reset would fix it but let's try other things first :smile:

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs