Phone deletes ringtones

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I set special ringtones for my contacts and a few days later they have been deleted. Windows 8.1 never deleted them, but updated to Windows 10. A few weeks ago started deleted the ringtones in a few days after I set them. I can reset them and a few days later they are gone again. Is there any way to stop them from being deleted?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I set special ringtones for my contacts and a few days later they have been deleted. Windows 8.1 never deleted them, but updated to Windows 10. A few weeks ago started deleted the ringtones in a few days after I set them. I can reset them and a few days later they are gone again. Is there any way to stop them from being deleted?

when you say deleted, do you mean deleted from the ringtones folder such that you have to add them again? Or the ringtone changes to the default
Do you have the latest updates for the OS and apps? Sometimes a major update changes your settings such that you have to change them back

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven