Anyone else get ripped off by one of these deals Windows Central advertises?

ICwater

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
The other week WC posted a deal for "IT Security & Ethical Hacking Certification Training ". I purchased it, got all the appropriate emails for my account, created the account, but then was never allowed to sign in or redeem the code. I tried resetting the password on "learnsmartsystems" and it just 404 error. I contacted their "support" staff.. and the only help they provided was the same info in the original email, which of course did not help. They have since stopped responding to my emails and request for a refund.

ICwater

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
yeah nope.. filled out their form on the 26th, received an email stating they would be in contact shortly and nothing at all. These guys are a scam.
Thanks for the link and the help. I will just contact my CC and report them as fraudulent.

ICwater

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Just an update to this issue. They have never resolved my problem. They have replied to my initial email, but only with the base level support one would be accustomed to if they ever called Compaq.
I have emailed them yet again requesting either for them to actually fix the issue (where I cannot login) or refund my $$, but I am unsure if that is on them or WC.. I would assume on them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb