SP4: To Buy or To Wait?

packer_23

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
I recently purchased a surface pro i7 256 GB 8GB Ram SP4 from Amazon. I was excited when it came in but sadly enough, after opening the package and closely inspecting the back of the pro there were scratch marks indicating that this unit was not brand new. For the price I paid I felt obligated to send it back. I have not ordered a new one yet but while waiting it leaves me to wonder if I should wait for the 5 to be released which could be a while or to dive in and buy a 4 again and hope to get a good one. I would buy one directly from Microsoft but I have gift cards that I cannot get a refund for :( I have also read about a lot of people having issues with the 4. I wanted to get a cheap desktop just to do word documents etc which could hold me over but I really wanted to SP4 for its portability and to use for other things such as editing. Would you recommend getting one or using the desktop until the 5? Thanks

packer_23

Aug 22, 2016
Visit site
Thanks, I really need something. I was just kind of bummed by the whole situation. I actually sent an alienware back so I could get a surface pro and was disappointed when I got an old one. Maybe Ill have better luck next time!

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720