which windows phone is the best?

abowtieandfez

Aug 27, 2016
Visit site
i've been wanting to get a windows phone for a while now, but haven't known which one to get. Which one would you guys recommend?
P.S. Two main things for me are the processing power and the storage
:)

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Currently the 950 and 950XL are the most powerful on the market but the HP Elite 3 is being released any day now and this will probably take the crown, there are a couple of other devices from other makers on the way as well.

I have a 950 XL, plenty of processing power and as far as I am aware almost all Windows based phones now can take SD cards so no issues on storage.

If I plug my XL into it's dock using it as a "PC" via Continuum I can even plug in a 1TB external hard drive and don't forget OneDrive.

One advantage of the 950/950XL is they are almost half price of the HP and now they have the recent updates to Windows 10 they are pretty slick devices.

ananve

May 22, 2016
Visit site
In terms of raw power, HP Elite X3 will come out on top. W10M doesn't require big specs so should run like a dream on X3. Also the toughness and X86 support (through HP workspace) will be a charm for X3.

Anyway, I heard X3 uses Sony camera sensor. This will be the only thing that restrain the X3 from completely overpowered Lumia XL.

;)

Posted from my Surface 3 running W10

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss