I press the tile and it goes to the app and then crashes straight away. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and also a soft reset but these do not work. All my other apps seem to work. This is just on my lumia phone- the FB app on my iPad is working. Any suggestions please- thank you
    08-27-2016 10:12 AM
    I press the tile and it goes to the app and then crashes straight away. I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling and also a soft reset but these do not work. All my other apps seem to work. This is just on my lumia phone- the FB app on my iPad is working. Any suggestions please- thank you
    Which windows build you got
    08-27-2016 11:21 AM
    if the options you tried did not work, then wait for an app update to fix things
    As usual, Facebook needs to deliver

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-28-2016 01:48 PM