Lumia 630 win 10, twitter search hidden under the window 10 cortana search

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Any one now how to resize twitter for a lumia 630, my new twitter is to big for my phone and my search etc is hidden underneath my window 10 cortana etc bar at the bottom of my phone...so annoying. I have tried the resizing, in display setting etc..doesn't make any difference.

thanks in advance..

Dreznik Xerakof

Feb 7, 2014
Visit site
The "search" and "write tweet" icons at the bottom of the app, are the design of the old Twitter app. The new one has them on the left side. Quickest solution would be to uninstall, restart the phone and then reinstall the app. Is this overlap happening with any other apps? If so it might be an OS problem in which case a reset would be needed.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Any one now how to resize twitter for a lumia 630, my new twitter is to big for my phone and my search etc is hidden underneath my window 10 cortana etc bar at the bottom of my phone...so annoying. I have tried the resizing, in display setting etc..doesn't make any difference.

thanks in advance..

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett