Basically, I was hopping I could be working on my desktop and just grab my laptop and pick up right where I left off. Then, when I am done on the laptop, be able to pick up at my last stopping place on the laptop on the desktop. Is this possible with Windows 10? Even if it required a number of steps?
    08-28-2016 06:20 PM
    Basically, I was hopping I could be working on my desktop and just grab my laptop and pick up right where I left off. Then, when I am done on the laptop, be able to pick up at my last stopping place on the laptop on the desktop. Is this possible with Windows 10? Even if it required a number of steps?
    this can be done up to a certain level - onedrive syncs between devices so if you're working on a document on one pc, the changes are also reflected on the second and vice versa
    You'll need to have both devices with the same email account and then have all files being synced with each other
    If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-29-2016 01:43 AM