After upgrading my Lumia 535 from windows 8.1 to windows 10 my phone does not connect to the wi-fi,

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

All my other devices are connecting to the wi-fi network, but whenever I try to connect after the upgrade it says your phone cannot connect to the wi-fi network. I have tried restarting the phone and the router, also deleted the network and tried to connect it. I have tried to change the MAC filter address of my router. Please help, I am in a big trouble. Is there any solution? Or the only solution is to revert to windows 8.1?

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
All my other devices are connecting to the wi-fi network, but whenever I try to connect after the upgrade it says your phone cannot connect to the wi-fi network. I have tried restarting the phone and the router, also deleted the network and tried to connect it. I have tried to change the MAC filter address of my router. Please help, I am in a big trouble. Is there any solution? Or the only solution is to revert to windows 8.1?

can you change the password on the router?

Are you able to connect to any other wifi network?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

can you change the password on the router?

Are you able to connect to any other wifi network?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre