Why there's some notes in OneNote that NEVER sync up?

fdruid

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm pretty tired of this issue. OneNote keeps missing syncing notes between different devices. There's stuff that never gets synced no matter how much I force it to sync.
It's very frustrating.

This has happened with notes entered from both desktop and mobile, and when this happens they never sync to the cloud either (which I check going to OneNote Online).

These notes don't necessarily have big images, but I have some notes in my notebooks which do. Could this be part of the issue? I mean, it shouldn't, OneNote and Microsoft's cloud are robust enough to handle it, and my connection is too.

Please help, I don't know how to fix this and it could lead to loss of data.

mtf1380

Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
Please, keep us informed as to what they say. I have an issue where I CANNOT keep OneNote pages synced on my mobile (950XL); and every time I need to review a page, it needs to re-sync the page - AND THIS TAKES FOREVER!!! With my old 920, all I had to do is remember to sync ALL NOTEBOOKS before I left for a trip (still have to do that for my Surface Pro 3), and everything would be their when I needed it, when travelling. Now it has to download AGAIN, and it with take up to an hour or longer, this is TOTALLY useless for me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99