Problems with recent redstone update

Saqib Sabih

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
I have updated my phone on fast ring and since then its feezes, apps malfunction and worst of all phone automatically starts performing functions. Like few days ago I was driving with family, phone login automatically, started recording voice and sent it to Whatsapp group of my colleagues. I came to know when i reached home and saw a series of messages. Sometimes when i am sending messages, i starts typing on it's own and send messages. I really like Windows Phone but with this problem i cannot continue using it. Any suggestions.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have updated my phone on fast ring and since then its feezes, apps malfunction and worst of all phone automatically starts performing functions. Like few days ago I was driving with family, phone login automatically, started recording voice and sent it to Whatsapp group of my colleagues. I came to know when i reached home and saw a series of messages. Sometimes when i am sending messages, i starts typing on it's own and send messages. I really like Windows Phone but with this problem i cannot continue using it. Any suggestions.

go back to official release using windows device recovery tool or do a factory reset

Saqib Sabih

Mar 31, 2016
Visit site
Thanks Chintan, it turned out that my LCD is causing this problem. I didnt know about it before. Someone at work pointed it out that it happens all the time with big screen phones when kept in tight pockets. Their LCD start touching the underlying circuit causing this issue. Moreover, apps freezes problem has been resolved through factory reset. Thanks again for your reply.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Chintan, it turned out that my LCD is causing this problem. I didnt know about it before. Someone at work pointed it out that it happens all the time with big screen phones when kept in tight pockets. Their LCD start touching the underlying circuit causing this issue. Moreover, apps freezes problem has been resolved through factory reset. Thanks again for your reply.

maybe you can use a flip cover case or get outfits with bigger pockets :wink:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)