When I upgraded to Windows 10 I ended up with only 1 account and that is My Name set up as

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When I upgraded to Window 10 I ended up with only 1 Account and this is MY NAME which has been set-up as "Local Account" & "Administrator". What do I have to do in order to end up with 2 Accounts. One as MY NAME - "Local Account", and One as MY NAME-"Administrator". This change is necessary in order for Quicken to run properly. Quicken has informed me that I will not run correctly when I am signed in as "Administrator".

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
When I upgraded to Window 10 I ended up with only 1 Account and this is MY NAME which has been set-up as "Local Account" & "Administrator". What do I have to do in order to end up with 2 Accounts. One as MY NAME - "Local Account", and One as MY NAME-"Administrator". This change is necessary in order for Quicken to run properly. Quicken has informed me that I will not run correctly when I am signed in as "Administrator".

http://www.windowscentral.com/how-t...urce=wp&_ga=1.198999660.2139419723.1465119082

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss