My band has ripped in 4 different places and I have only had it six months. I thought the quality of the band would have been better and I am now holding it together with tape. Has anyone else had issues with the quality of their band?
    08-30-2016 09:57 PM
    My band has ripped in 4 different places and I have only had it six months. I thought the quality of the band would have been better and I am now holding it together with tape. Has anyone else had issues with the quality of their band?
    Users who had strap breaks sent for replacement

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    08-31-2016 02:24 AM
    It's because I kept hearing about the quality issues that I held off on getting the Band during the recent sales. I'm really hoping for a drastic improvement in build quality for future versions.
    08-31-2016 04:04 AM
    It's because I kept hearing about the quality issues that I held off on getting the Band during the recent sales. I'm really hoping for a drastic improvement in build quality for future versions.
    there was some observation that the newer batches of the band seem to have thicker straps - I don't know if that was confirmed or not. But you can always return them for replacement in case of any issues - as long as warranty covers it
    08-31-2016 02:10 PM