How to back up on a 950 Lumia using a gmail account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Help! When I set my phone up I used a gmail account and my contacts were synced to this. I then lost all my contacts and calendar and have been unable to get them back. The sync with my gmail account brought back my contacts from A - M which is not very helpful. I am thinking that I need to remove the gmail from my accounts screen and only have my new added yesterday outlook email. Can I then sync my A to M contacts onto my outlook account.
Will my outlook account back up to one drive
Hope that makes sense

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Help! When I set my phone up I used a gmail account and my contacts were synced to this. I then lost all my contacts and calendar and have been unable to get them back. The sync with my gmail account brought back my contacts from A - M which is not very helpful. I am thinking that I need to remove the gmail from my accounts screen and only have my new added yesterday outlook email. Can I then sync my A to M contacts onto my outlook account.
Will my outlook account back up to one drive
Hope that makes sense

if you're sure your gmail still has the contacts, you can copy them to your outlook using the pc browser - just check online for ways of copying contacts frm gmail to outlook
Once the contacts have been copied to outlook, you can use the outlook email account to set up your phone

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos