Why i am not able to download Microsoft health App

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi I am Pavan

I bought Microsoft 950 device 2 months back , how ever i tried to download Health app i could not succeeded , i am not able to search this app from store search option , i can able to see the app from browser , once i redirected to store which health app exists try to download , i don't find any option like download or install , below the health app icon , there is a message saying "Microsoft Health is not currently available " , i bought MS band 2 , now its worthless useless without health app
please somebody help me to resolve this issue

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi I am Pavan

I bought Microsoft 950 device 2 months back , how ever i tried to download Health app i could not succeeded , i am not able to search this app from store search option , i can able to see the app from browser , once i redirected to store which health app exists try to download , i don't find any option like download or install , below the health app icon , there is a message saying "Microsoft Health is not currently available " , i bought MS band 2 , now its worthless useless without health app
please somebody help me to resolve this issue

have you kept the phone updated with the latest OS and apps?
Check to see if your region and time and date are correct

try the links in this article for downloading the app: Microsoft Health app picks up update with bug fixes while Band 2 gets new firmware | Windows Central

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium