My PC reboots when I click on a web image

Tctampa

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
When I do the same search using IE everything work fine? This problem started when I updated Windows 10 with the anniversary release.

Tctampa

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
Yes you did answer before and I have check for updates and the only update was the anniversary update. This problem only happens in Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox work just fine. I will run SFC scan. Thank you for your response.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes you did answer before and I have check for updates and the only update was the anniversary update. This problem only happens in Edge, IE, Chrome and Firefox work just fine. I will run SFC scan. Thank you for your response.

when you say image results, this is google search image rsults or bing or something else?

Tctampa

Aug 31, 2016
Visit site
The results are from a Edge search. I then click "images" which uses Bing to displayed the pictures. If I left click any image the screen first dims and then goes black, white, black, white than black and reboots. I have run SFC and all is OK no problems.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
The results are from a Edge search. I then click "images" which uses Bing to displayed the pictures. If I left click any image the screen first dims and then goes black, white, black, white than black and reboots. I have run SFC and all is OK no problems.

try with Google search and see if the same problem happens

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fopaky