tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. So, the wirdest thing happened to me today, I have a Nokia Lumia 830, been an fast insider since day one, rocking solid Windows 10 Mobile. Few hickups here and there, but nothing major. A week ago I reset the phone using WDRT, (It went back to 8.1). I updated the device using Upgrade Advisor, then settled on the Release Ring. So far so good, for an entire week. Yesterday, the Store wasnt working, so I though maybe is something at Microsoft. Today (after a simple reboot) the store got back at working, but then the phone start rebooting randomly and wasnt turning on. At all, just loop at booting, after I performed two times, hard reset, the phone sims to get back at normal, except there is something wierd with the screen, if you lock it, it loks, you hear the sound, but the screen doest turn off, since this model has an LCD panel, you can tell easily that is still turned on, its frustraiting me and its draining the battery like crazy. Does anyone know a workaround this, or what is causing it? I appriciate the time and effort. Thank you in advance.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone. So, the wirdest thing happened to me today, I have a Nokia Lumia 830, been an fast insider since day one, rocking solid Windows 10 Mobile. Few hickups here and there, but nothing major. A week ago I reset the phone using WDRT, (It went back to 8.1). I updated the device using Upgrade Advisor, then settled on the Release Ring. So far so good, for an entire week. Yesterday, the Store wasnt working, so I though maybe is something at Microsoft. Today (after a simple reboot) the store got back at working, but then the phone start rebooting randomly and wasnt turning on. At all, just loop at booting, after I performed two times, hard reset, the phone sims to get back at normal, except there is something wierd with the screen, if you lock it, it loks, you hear the sound, but the screen doest turn off, since this model has an LCD panel, you can tell easily that is still turned on, its frustraiting me and its draining the battery like crazy. Does anyone know a workaround this, or what is causing it? I appriciate the time and effort. Thank you in advance.

You made the error of using WDRT instead a hard reset, (a hard reset install again last downloaded build) so now you must restart the update procedure. Are you sure you got back Denim instead Cyan?
Sounds like phone its tryin updating all core apps to 10 version but they are stuck in Store, check list and control.
Warining: STORe app itself must be updated first
Then check sync settings, byt default all videos are synced to OneDrive, disable it!.

Last workaround is getting back 8.1, using Upgrade Advisor for getting last official Win10, letting phone sync and updating via wifi for at least 2 days, and checking store list and settings.

After thatm you can join again insiders.

REMEMBER: every phone needs a couple of days for completing updating after an hard reset, especially older phones like yours

tejanaqkilica

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
You made the error of using WDRT instead a hard reset, (a hard reset install again last downloaded build) so now you must restart the update procedure. Are you sure you got back Denim instead Cyan?
Sounds like phone its tryin updating all core apps to 10 version but they are stuck in Store, check list and control.
Warining: STORe app itself must be updated first
Then check sync settings, byt default all videos are synced to OneDrive, disable it!.

Last workaround is getting back 8.1, using Upgrade Advisor for getting last official Win10, letting phone sync and updating via wifi for at least 2 days, and checking store list and settings.

After thatm you can join again insiders.

REMEMBER: every phone needs a couple of days for completing updating after an hard reset, especially older phones like yours

Resolved! I Updated every app on the Windows Store, nothing changed, then I switched from Release to Fast Insider Ring, the phone rebooted, and everything was working OK. I guess it might have something to do with glance screen, since now its working as it should (even though I like to disable it.)
Anyway, I would like to thank you for the time, and have a nice day my fellow Italian

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Resolved! I Updated every app on the Windows Store, nothing changed, then I switched from Release to Fast Insider Ring, the phone rebooted, and everything was working OK. I guess it might have something to do with glance screen, since now its working as it should (even though I like to disable it.)
Anyway, I would like to thank you for the time, and have a nice day my fellow Italian

New fast ring build just released. Kep in touch

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre