Lumia 535 super sensitive screen and charging problems

thunderHC

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
The screen is super sensitive while charging and sometimes it don't even charge if the cable is connected to phone. What can i do to stop or having little bit less these problems? I have no idea do it still have quarantee on it or not. It is running the latest official release build.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
The screen is super sensitive while charging and sometimes it don't even charge if the cable is connected to phone. What can i do to stop or having little bit less these problems? I have no idea do it still have quarantee on it or not. It is running the latest official release build.

Try another charger or a usb cable, it could be a usb port damage problem

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

try with a different charging cable or charger
Try to restart your phone and check again

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site

535 did have these problems on 8.1 but they had gradually decreased with critical updates.The touch screen hypersensitivity problem especially while charging is almost nil now after upgrading to Windows 10 on my phone.It is on build 14393.67 non Insider.You can also use a tempered glass screen protector if you do not have one.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site

My L535 have this problem from day 1. Hardware problem in ms first Lumia.

thunderHC

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
535 did have these problems on 8.1 but they had gradually decreased with critical updates.The touch screen hypersensitivity problem especially while charging is almost nil now after upgrading to Windows 10 on my phone.It is on build 14393.67 non Insider.You can also use a tempered glass screen protector if you do not have one.
i'll try the tempered glass option.

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
if you had the problems from day one, why didn't you return it?

They can't take it back
And didn't agree with me. Don't know why. But now my Lumia is out of warranty.

I've been discussed about this issue in my old forums.

The lumia 535 had free exchange offer to return it and get a fixed version. Now that offer does not exist and your stuck with it.

thunderHC

Apr 16, 2016
Visit site
I have no idea how long is the warranty. I don't know where to go with the phone, since the store where i got it doesnt sell it anymore and it had 30 days store warranty also if im correct...

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have no idea how long is the warranty. I don't know where to go with the phone, since the store where i got it doesnt sell it anymore and it had 30 days store warranty also if im correct...

Usually one year official warranty bound with your phone .
You can also read the Manual comes with it.

Rinsun

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
My L535 have this problem from day 1. Hardware problem in ms first Lumia.

I bought mine in Jan 2015 from Flipkart as I usually do.I got a firmware update just after getting it.
I suppose I was lucky that my phone vastly improved with screen protector,firmware updates & became near normal with W10 upgrade.I heard that those who bought them from April 2015 onwards had a normal touchscreen experience.
Yes ,it was the first phone with Microsoft branding and I was very annoyed that there was no zoom in Camera.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I bought mine in Jan 2015 from Flipkart as I usually do.I got a firmware update just after getting it.
I suppose I was lucky that my phone vastly improved with screen protector,firmware updates & became near normal with W10 upgrade.I heard that those who bought them from April 2015 onwards had a normal touchscreen experience.
Yes ,it was the first phone with Microsoft branding and I was very annoyed that there was no zoom in Camera.

it has a 5MP camera - I don't think many 5MP devices have zoom

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolz1234