I am having trouble with OneNote. Everytime I open up my regular notebook, it shows a yellow bar at the top that says "we couldn't merge some changes. Click here to see page versions with unmerged changes." I've tried clicking on it, not helpful. Then I tried to copy and paste the notes into a separate page, and it completely crashed on me. Please help me
    08-31-2016 10:16 PM
    I am having trouble with OneNote. Everytime I open up my regular notebook, it shows a yellow bar at the top that says "we couldn't merge some changes. Click here to see page versions with unmerged changes." I've tried clicking on it, not helpful. Then I tried to copy and paste the notes into a separate page, and it completely crashed on me. Please help me
    check for app updates and then try a restart of your device
    Which device are you using?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-01-2016 07:07 AM