WM10 camera issue.

sritejeranti_95

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Lines appear after the photo is taken.
I doubted if it was a hardware issue, but I cross checked it with 3rd part camera apps like procam and whatsapp cam. Black lines appear only while using windows camera. Colours fade out giving a photo a purple tint or sometimes green (with lines). I also tried changing the ISO and exposure but the problem existed.
I also tried changing the format of saved photo (dng, jpeg), that too dint help.

I think the problem is with processing of the image.
Any fixes. ??
Im done with hard resets 2 times now. The problem was existing since last 3 builds, as this one was not my daily driver I dint actually care but now I had to.

--
Lumia 930.
WM10 14915.
Fast ring.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Is anyone else having the same issue, or its only me. ? ��

you've checked for app updates and looking at the photos on a pc?

Some time back, a 950 user reported his videos were missing a line in the video - but when the same video was watched on pc, there was no issue -so something might be happening with your as well

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Yep. The app is up to date.
The pics appear the same with lines, on all devices I put that in. I mean Other phones and pc.

as far as I know, this issues doesn't happen with other people - so I can suggest this. check for app updates just in case there is something pending

But if that doesn't work, then do a factory reset and don't restore - and then check

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)