How do I uninstall or restore after a windows 10 phone update?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have a nokia lumia 650 and after an automatic update my favorite app crashes every time I try to open it. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it with no change. I want to go back to the firmware build from before the update.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
I have a nokia lumia 650 and after an automatic update my favorite app crashes every time I try to open it. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it with no change. I want to go back to the firmware build from before the update.

Let your phone upgrade all your apps some hours, you can check progress in Store -> Dowloads.
Keep it plugged and under wifi coverage. Which Windows build you got? check it out in Settings -> info

Let we know your Win10 build, that's important

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

which app is crashing? If it's just one app, then you can try moving the app to internal storage and checking
Or wait for an app update

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05