why cant I phone or text anyone from my Lumia650?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

When trying, the phone fails and return a message that my phone numbers are limited.
It fails using both contacts and typed phone numbers.
My Lumia was purchased august 31., just a few days ago. When asked from the phone I typed both pin1 and pin2 when installing the phone.
I have connected the phone to my private (existing) Hotmail account and that connection works.
It runs Windows 10 mobile incl. the latest update 10.0.14393.67
When under transport I do not use WiFi, but at work and at home I do.
The phone can receive calls and text messages, but I cannot phone or text anyone.
My phone company says my nano SIMcard functions as it is supposed to and cannot help me further.
Sincerely Henrik

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Could you provide a screenshot of the error message?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
When trying, the phone fails and return a message that my phone numbers are limited.
It fails using both contacts and typed phone numbers.
My Lumia was purchased august 31., just a few days ago. When asked from the phone I typed both pin1 and pin2 when installing the phone.
I have connected the phone to my private (existing) Hotmail account and that connection works.
It runs Windows 10 mobile incl. the latest update 10.0.14393.67
When under transport I do not use WiFi, but at work and at home I do.
The phone can receive calls and text messages, but I cannot phone or text anyone.
My phone company says my nano SIMcard functions as it is supposed to and cannot help me further.
Sincerely Henrik

this may seem like a foolish question but does your SIM card have enough airtime balance to make calls and sms?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans