Skype Preview Win10 Mobile

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I cannot seem to locate the option to see our contacts list which are online only. All previous versions of Skype from years past had this basic feature.

Very cumbersome to scroll through all contacts. Am I overlooking something here?

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Just checked and I can't find it either, but the clue is in the word "Preview", there are many things missing at the moment, I do believe Skype plan to add many new features in the future but for now, that is what we have.

On a PC you of course can continue to use the desktop version, but on the phone we have the preview, which personally I think is far better than the old mobile or app versions of Skype.

DrNitun

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Bobvfr,

Thanks for the reply. I guess Preview = Beta. However, such a basic contact filter should have been added already!

I definitely agree on the interface/layout. Much better design and it compliments the Windows 10 design.

Bobvfr

Apr 20, 2014
Visit site
Can't wait for it to release on the Xbox One as well.

I have kept the desktop version of Skype on my desktop PC as an "Admin" account so I can do a few things the preview can't, and so I can help out on the Skype community forums, but I really do like the preview and its now my day to day Skype tool.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos