how to move camscanner files to computer by usb link

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Camscanner with windows 7

I can find the camscanner docs from windows explorer when phone is attached to to computer. Most of the time however an attempt to copy or move doc from phone to computer gets a "resource is in use" which I do not understand.

ONCE was successful copying over when I restarted both the phone and the computer, then connected the phone. But right after transferring file deleted the copy and tried to do it again and got the same error message.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Camscanner with windows 7

I can find the camscanner docs from windows explorer when phone is attached to to computer. Most of the time however an attempt to copy or move doc from phone to computer gets a "resource is in use" which I do not understand.

ONCE was successful copying over when I restarted both the phone and the computer, then connected the phone. But right after transferring file deleted the copy and tried to do it again and got the same error message.

while copying, does camscanner stay open? Can you disable it from running in the background?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb