Wi-Fi turn on at location

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I had my 1520 on Windows Phone 8.1 set up to turn on wifi automatically whenever I got home. Now I have my 950 on Windows 10 mobile. How do I turn that feature on again?

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
I don't have that feature on L535, but you can check it in the wifi settings. Turn off wifi, then a dropdown appears with option to turn on again near favorite places.
Mine only show turn on again in 1 hour, etc...

Cortana has to be enabled and you have to set favourite places for it to work.

Sent from mTalk

Tejas Javery

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
I had my 1520 on Windows Phone 8.1 set up to turn on wifi automatically whenever I got home. Now I have my 950 on Windows 10 mobile. How do I turn that feature on again?

The feature that you are talking about is wifi sense. The feature was a part of windows 8.1. But the thing is, it was not popular among users. And when the survey was done, not a considerable amount of people used it, and hence, it was removed from windows 10. There was even an article about it here.
But anyway, bottom line is, you cannot use it anymore. Sorry.

PlexusCV

Apr 4, 2016
Visit site
The feature that you are talking about is wifi sense. The feature was a part of windows 8.1. But the thing is, it was not popular among users. And when the survey was done, not a considerable amount of people used it, and hence, it was removed from windows 10. There was even an article about it here.
But anyway, bottom line is, you cannot use it anymore. Sorry.

My bad then. I thought wifi sense was for password sharing only.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05