I am at present having lumia 720 and planning to upgrade my mobile. I am not confident to upgrade to windows 10 mobile. Though Lumia 950 is verry good but software seems to be way behind. and APPS.
    As an example, CITI bank apps is not present, mVisa, may be the UPI feature to be launched soon in india also shall be not available to us in the near (2-3 Years) future.

Kindly guide me.
    09-04-2016 01:09 AM
    I am at present having lumia 720 and planning to upgrade my mobile. I am not confident to upgrade to windows 10 mobile. Though Lumia 950 is verry good but software seems to be way behind. and APPS.
    As an example, CITI bank apps is not present, mVisa, may be the UPI feature to be launched soon in india also shall be not available to us in the near (2-3 Years) future.

Kindly guide me.
    Lumia 720 isn't eligible to Win10 since ever.
    That's the only way

http://forums.windowscentral.com/win...2x-series.html
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-04-2016 03:07 AM

Kindly guide me.
    you can use the mobile sites for some of those apps
    You can also check out the 650 as a cheaper model and something similar to your 720

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Maurizio Troso likes this.
    09-04-2016 12:42 PM