Ok so it started off I went on my computer to see that the starting background was all black. I went into settings and tryed to change it. I changed the background to white. But another problem came in. I ended up acidentally changing the writing and colors to white as well. What do I do? I can't see anything that is written on my computer anymore. Please help!
    09-04-2016 01:32 AM
    Ok so it started off I went on my computer to see that the starting background was all black. I went into settings and tryed to change it. I changed the background to white. But another problem came in. I ended up acidentally changing the writing and colors to white as well. What do I do? I can't see anything that is written on my computer anymore. Please help!
    Try moving around open windows holding left mouse, text should enlight
    09-04-2016 03:05 AM
    so the whole theme is white? Do you have another pc?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-04-2016 12:43 PM