Is Living Images still om W10M?

Lucas Underwood

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Hello to all
I wanted to ask around to anybody who might know if Living Images is still a feature on W10M. I am not sure if I have missed anything about it, and I haven't heard much since last year when it showed up in some developer preview versions on certain phone models.
I am really hoping it was not taken away from the Windows Mobile platform, as it was an awesome feature that Microsoft started (and which Apple stole).
Does anybody know of it still exists on Windows 10 Mobile?
Thanks for any information.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hello to all
I wanted to ask around to anybody who might know if Living Images is still a feature on W10M. I am not sure if I have missed anything about it, and I haven't heard much since last year when it showed up in some developer preview versions on certain phone models.
I am really hoping it was not taken away from the Windows Mobile platform, as it was an awesome feature that Microsoft started (and which Apple stole).
Does anybody know of it still exists on Windows 10 Mobile?
Thanks for any information.

it's working for 99% of users :smile:

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
Yes It's still on WM10,launch camera app,go to settings,select live images. Now your set.

Option Not shown in all phones. Eg. L535 ...

I usually do a trick to make it happen ...
1. Make a video.
2. Click on recent photos icon on upper-right corner.
Or
Open video using Photos app.
3. Head to any video you want.
Click on ???> ' Save photos from video '#.
#You've to download it from Store by click on that option IF you don't have this plugin pre-installed .
4. Drag the button from given range bar you want to make still image.
5.After saving that image, that plug-in will automatically make Living Image.
* You can also disable Living image via image properties.

Last edited:

Lucas Underwood

Jul 24, 2015
Visit site
Okay so strange as it is, I got stuck in a boot loop during the latest fast ring preview and had to completely recover my phone and use a back up to get everything back. I opted to enroll in the Release Preview for insiders on the Windows Insider app, then installed Windows 10. I now have the Living Images function. I am not sure why it wouldn't show during any of the updates before.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett