The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Hello to all
    I wanted to ask around to anybody who might know if Living Images is still a feature on W10M. I am not sure if I have missed anything about it, and I haven't heard much since last year when it showed up in some developer preview versions on certain phone models.
    I am really hoping it was not taken away from the Windows Mobile platform, as it was an awesome feature that Microsoft started (and which Apple stole).
    Does anybody know of it still exists on Windows 10 Mobile?
    Thanks for any information.
    09-04-2016 02:08 AM
    Yes It's still on WM10,launch camera app,go to settings,select live images. Now your set.
    aximtreo and Chintan Gohel like this.
    09-04-2016 02:25 AM
    Hello to all
    I wanted to ask around to anybody who might know if Living Images is still a feature on W10M. I am not sure if I have missed anything about it, and I haven't heard much since last year when it showed up in some developer preview versions on certain phone models.
    I am really hoping it was not taken away from the Windows Mobile platform, as it was an awesome feature that Microsoft started (and which Apple stole).
    Does anybody know of it still exists on Windows 10 Mobile?
    Thanks for any information.
    it's working for 99% of users
    09-04-2016 12:44 PM
    Yes It's still on WM10,launch camera app,go to settings,select live images. Now your set.
    Option Not shown in all phones. Eg. L535 ...

I usually do a trick to make it happen ...
    1. Make a video.
    2. Click on recent photos icon on upper-right corner.
    Or
    Open video using Photos app.
    3. Head to any video you want.
    Click on > ' Save photos from video '#.
    #You've to download it from Store by click on that option IF you don't have this plugin pre-installed .
    4. Drag the button from given range bar you want to make still image.
    5.After saving that image, that plug-in will automatically make Living Image.
    * You can also disable Living image via image properties.
    Last edited by Aman Deep Singh; 09-04-2016 at 03:06 PM.
    Chintan Gohel and ven07 like this.
    09-04-2016 01:10 PM
    I do not see any option for Live Images in Settings for the Camera App. Why would it not be there?
    09-06-2016 04:56 AM
    Well, I have a 950, live images set to On, moving my hand through the frame when I take a picture, I'm unable to get a living image.
    09-07-2016 09:23 AM
    I do not see any option for Live Images in Settings for the Camera App. Why would it not be there?
    Like Aman said.. not available to all phones. Unsupported windows 10 phones probably don't have it
    09-07-2016 09:40 AM
    Well, I have a 950, live images set to On, moving my hand through the frame when I take a picture, I'm unable to get a living image.
    is your photos app updated?
    09-12-2016 06:04 AM
    is your photos app updated?
    Yes, honestly, I don't think my hand was triggering it as motion...seems to work if the motion is farther away from the camera. So I think I'm good.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-12-2016 09:46 PM
    Okay so strange as it is, I got stuck in a boot loop during the latest fast ring preview and had to completely recover my phone and use a back up to get everything back. I opted to enroll in the Release Preview for insiders on the Windows Insider app, then installed Windows 10. I now have the Living Images function. I am not sure why it wouldn't show during any of the updates before.
    09-16-2016 11:56 PM
    Living images is option there in default camera app but it can't work as MS did not fix this bug.
    But instead of that use "Lumia camera beta" app which is stable for living images work like charm.
    09-17-2016 01:21 AM