How to set the default keyboard on Windows 10?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have 3 keyboards defined in my new Windows 10 PC: ENG US, ENG IT and ITA (Italian). I always want to use the ITA one, but at every boot it goes back to the ENG US. I can I stop this annoying behavior? Thanks

ads13

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
I have 3 keyboards defined in my new Windows 10 PC: ENG US, ENG IT and ITA (Italian). I always want to use the ITA one, but at every boot it goes back to the ENG US. I can I stop this annoying behavior? Thanks

Go to KEYBOARD SETTINGS > click on ITA> default.

Or

Go to Control Panel> Language > Choose ITA > click ' Options ' button after clicking on language> Make this language as PRIMARY LANGUAGE.
THAT'S ALL!

/ A TIP \
If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the WindowsCentral(or Mobile Nation services) so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Last edited:

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Try this..

For windows 10: settings > time&language > region&language > click on the language you want as default and set to default

For windows 7: just search for (start menu) language and keyboards

Any success?

Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans