how to transfer existing office 365 install on windows PC to another office 365 account

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I have several client PC's using my personal office 365 account that I want to move to their own separate office 365 account so that they are not in my account any longer. I have already logged into my account & deactivated them but need to give my client instructions on how to reactivate them with their own office 365 account.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I have several client PC's using my personal office 365 account that I want to move to their own separate office 365 account so that they are not in my account any longer. I have already logged into my account & deactivated them but need to give my client instructions on how to reactivate them with their own office 365 account.

this is about office programs on their pcs, right? Since you've deactivated yours, what they need to do is open any of the office programs, go to settings > account and log in using their new office 365 account

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers