Please give the call recording feature on my Lumia 535 by update or application. just please give this important feature. That's just one think is missed in anniversary windows 10 update. I was thought that feature is also going to be include in update but their is not provided that's very worst think. I hope you will try to give this feature in upcoming next update. Just let me know is this feature is coming or not?
    09-06-2016 07:27 AM
    Welcome to Windows Central! We are a Windows products fan site and not an official Microsoft website so any complaints or ideas you post here will not reach Microsoft.

You have a Lumia 535 so the chances of getting the call recording feature are slim. According to the latest news, only phones that shipped with Windows 10 Mobile preinstalled (so in other words; when you booted up the phone it started with a version of windows 10) will get that feature.

All other phones (those that came with windows 8 or 8.1) will probably not see this feature. It also depends on hardware according to Microsoft.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Welcome to Windows Central! We are a Windows products fan site and not an official Microsoft website so any complaints or ideas you post here will not reach Microsoft.

You have a Lumia 535 so the chances of getting the call recording feature are slim. According to the latest news, only phones that shipped with Windows 10 Mobile preinstalled (so in other words; when you booted up the phone it started with a version of windows 10) will get that feature.

All other phones (those that came with windows 8 or 8.1) will probably not see this feature. It also depends on hardware according to Microsoft.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-06-2016 08:56 AM