Copying Data to Windows phone

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Hi
I have about 79 gig of music on my Surface Pro. My 950x phone has a 128 Gig micro
sd card on my phone . I want to copy the music into my phone. I have been using a USB connetion between the two but the phone wont stay connected more than a couple of minutes.
I have connected the two by blue tooth but I can't find out how this helps. The windows phone companion seems to work mostly one way -, from thephone to the PC.
I would be very grateful for some advice on on how to do this reliably
Roger Stenson

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi
I have about 79 gig of music on my Surface Pro. My 950x phone has a 128 Gig micro
sd card on my phone . I want to copy the music into my phone. I have been using a USB connetion between the two but the phone wont stay connected more than a couple of minutes.
I have connected the two by blue tooth but I can't find out how this helps. The windows phone companion seems to work mostly one way -, from thephone to the PC.
I would be very grateful for some advice on on how to do this reliably
Roger Stenson

try using a different port and cable
Copy in batches of say a few GB at a time and not all at once

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa