Can the directtv app be installed on my surface? Yes or no?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I will never buy a Microsoft tablet again. I ask the same question and never a straight forward answer. I tried installing the DIRECTTV app and Microsoft won't allow it. This was not the first streaming service that Microsoft denied. So frustrated I was at the store a few days ago and a fellow was considering a Surface I had to share my experience and he put it down and off to by an apple.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I will never buy a Microsoft tablet again. I ask the same question and never a straight forward answer. I tried installing the DIRECTTV app and Microsoft won't allow it. This was not the first streaming service that Microsoft denied. So frustrated I was at the store a few days ago and a fellow was considering a Surface I had to share my experience and he put it down and off to by an apple.

besides the fact that the app developers do not have an app for the windows platform, what were the other reasons why you didn't like the tablet?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99