the phone is stuck in lock screen. i cant enter my password. if i touch the screen it restarts and the same thing happens. only notification bar works that too 3 or 4 icons work not all. if i touch other icons, it restarts. but if i get a call. i can receive and talk normally after that it goes back to the said problem. i tried removing sim and sd card then restarting, nothing works. my only option left is hard reset but i dont want to lose any data. what to do?
    09-08-2016 03:57 AM
    The only option you have left is the only option left...

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-08-2016 10:55 AM
    the phone is stuck in lock screen. i cant enter my password. if i touch the screen it restarts and the same thing happens. only notification bar works that too 3 or 4 icons work not all. if i touch other icons, it restarts. but if i get a call. i can receive and talk normally after that it goes back to the said problem. i tried removing sim and sd card then restarting, nothing works. my only option left is hard reset but i dont want to lose any data. what to do?
    have you tried a soft reset?
    09-12-2016 04:49 AM