whenever i hove my cursor over something , it turns black. like if i want to make a new folder on desktop,the word 'new' becomes patched with black. Same is the case in some other programs like adobe reader, that all the buttons like file,view,edit etc. are always patched black even if i don't hover over them. I am unable to read what is written beneath the black spot and it also looks creepy .Kindly help me
    09-08-2016 06:08 AM
    whenever i hove my cursor over something , it turns black. like if i want to make a new folder on desktop,the word 'new' becomes patched with black. Same is the case in some other programs like adobe reader, that all the buttons like file,view,edit etc. are always patched black even if i don't hover over them. I am unable to read what is written beneath the black spot and it also looks creepy .Kindly help me
    Check your mouse keys or if some key in your keyboard sticked down pressed
    09-08-2016 06:39 AM
    what colour theme have you set up? try changing that

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
    09-12-2016 04:53 AM