lumia 535 restarts frequently. phone locks,

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I am not happy with lumia 535. it re-starts unexpectedly. not able to control its behavior after hard re-setting. even I tried upgrading to windows 10 by update adviser app. suggest me how this phone can be updated for useable condition or what should I do

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
I am not happy with lumia 535. it re-starts unexpectedly. not able to control its behavior after hard re-setting. even I tried upgrading to windows 10 by update adviser app. suggest me how this phone can be updated for useable condition or what should I do

if nothing helps i.e. hard reset > upgrading . then take it to the nearest service center or contact the vendor through which you bought the device.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

Do you have a sd card?

1. use windows device recovery tool to reinstall the original OS
  2. Sign in but do not install any apps except for upgrade advisor
  3. Use upgrade advisor to get windows 10 mobile
  4. Keep checking for OS updates after the first update was done
  5. When your OS version shows 14393.67, then do a factory reset from settings
  6. After the factory reset, update store app
  7. Then update core apps like messaging, camera etc
  8. Then install your apps like whatsapp etc
  9. Finally copy back your data like photos and music

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077