I hate windows 10 why do you keep promoting it

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I prefer windows 7 but it is nearly impossible to download many problems because of the pressure of upgrading to windows 10. Is there something to control the masses being brought into our homes!

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
If you spend some time with Google and search for "Windows 7 Lovers" or "Windows 7 Forever" you WILL find a 'home'. You just need to spend the time and refine your search terms.

Peace. Alan
ICON 929 [Win10 M, Insider Preview, Redstone 2, 14915.1000.] :winktongue:

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I prefer windows 7 but it is nearly impossible to download many problems because of the pressure of upgrading to windows 10. Is there something to control the masses being brought into our homes!

not sure who you're addressing or what the exact issue is

If you have windows 7 installed on your pc, then it will stay there now that the free offer to upgrade is gone

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Shamshi-Adad

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
not sure who you're addressing or what the exact issue is

If you have windows 7 installed on your pc, then it will stay there now that the free offer to upgrade is gone

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.
I think they're talking about the increasing pressures from software mfgs and how increasingly hard it is to find new software that will support W7.

Peace. Alan
ICON 929 [Win10 M, Insider Preview, Redstone 2, 14915.1000.] :winktongue:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett