Laptop screen is blinking

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

I got ""PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" while I was surfing some torrents and downloading.then once retsarted it was okay.I was watching a movie with my external HDD plugged in to lap top.Then suddenly it again gave blue screen.After that I upgrade some softwares with KMP player.But once I update KMP.Suddenly my screen went off and started to blink along with the task bar and it even gave with the safe mode.I coudn't reset or do anything with the blinking. what can be the issue? my guess is, it's because of a virus or system files crashed...

DELL laptop and windows 10

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
I got ""PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA" while I was surfing some torrents and downloading.then once retsarted it was okay.I was watching a movie with my external HDD plugged in to lap top.Then suddenly it again gave blue screen.After that I upgrade some softwares with KMP player.But once I update KMP.Suddenly my screen went off and started to blink along with the task bar and it even gave with the safe mode.I coudn't reset or do anything with the blinking. what can be the issue? my guess is, it's because of a virus or system files crashed...

DELL laptop and windows 10

try to run a sfc scan to check for OS errors. Then check for OS updates and app updates
And get rid of the software too that you just installed

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss