What happened? I went into my Verizon store to potentially upgrade my phone. I'm currently on a Nokia Lumina 929. I was told by the rep that they are not selling any windows based phones any more. " We are not playing with Microsoft anymore" is what she actually said to me.
    Can anyone explain what is happening? At least I can switch to At&t as they still carry the Microsoft phones.
    09-12-2016 01:10 PM
    Well at least one thing that is happening is that a store rep will never have info on Verizon's strategy so they are unlikely to know whether VZW is "playing" with Microsoft or not. That said, considering the whole "retrenchment" thing and phones being supposedly removed from MS stores I'm not sure I would expect a reluctant partner like Verizon to still carry Windows phones.
    Well at least one thing that is happening is that a store rep will never have info on Verizon's strategy so they are unlikely to know whether VZW is "playing" with Microsoft or not. That said, considering the whole "retrenchment" thing and phones being supposedly removed from MS stores I'm not sure I would expect a reluctant partner like Verizon to still carry Windows phones.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    09-12-2016 01:14 PM