I am using Lumia 640. Upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. Display behaving weird.

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

A week later upgrading to windows. My phone screen starts behaving weird. Home screen reflection shows in all other screen. and if I return back from one screen e.g settings screen to some other. The settings screen reflection displays in that opened screen. Is this windows 10 problem ? or any hardware issue ?

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
A week later upgrading to windows. My phone screen starts behaving weird. Home screen reflection shows in all other screen. and if I return back from one screen e.g settings screen to some other. The settings screen reflection displays in that opened screen. Is this windows 10 problem ? or any hardware issue ?

There's any such iussue, which Win10 build you got updated?
Try a soft reset now (hold vol down + power 15 secs)

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site

try checking for updates again for OS and for apps

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Windows Central.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss